Welcome to Friday Finds, a weekly feature in which I share the blog posts, web articles, memes, pins, artwork, music and videos that have uplifted, interested or inspired me over the past week.
I’d love it if you would join in with me, so feel free to share your own discoveries or link to your own Friday Finds post in the comments and I’ll be sure to visit your blog.
- I was in stitches reading this Twitter thread about male writers failing to write authentic female characters.
- Kristen from Metaphors and Moonlight has compiled a comprehensive list of sci-fi and fantasy books that feature disabilities.
I’ve discovered a ton of new blogs recently from the A-Z Challenge, here are some that I’ve visited a few times and enjoyed:
- Joy’s Book Blog
- Rise and Soar
- Shari Elder Author
- Notes Along the Way
- Tasha’s Thinkings
- Heather Erickson
- Martha Reynolds Writes
- Cresting the Hill
- The Multicoloured Diary
- Ronel the Mythmaker
- The Old Shelter
- Stepheny Forgue Houghtlin
TV and Film
This week I’ve been watching a BBC drama called Keeping Faith. It’s worth a watch if you like mysteries but the Welsh accents are pretty strong so you have to listen carefully!
Products and Shops
- I’ve been lusting over these gorgeous wooden bookmarks from Ink & Wonder. Loving the ‘dream something wild and improbable’ one (Strange the Dreamer quote).
- My mum bought me this amazing reversible wristband for Easter from Zox so I’ve been browsing the website, they have some gorgeous designs!
Before you go…
What do you recommend I check out this week? Share your links in the comments!