The challenge runs from 1st Jan to 31st Dec 2018. You can link up reviews (although these are not mandatory) and every three months there are two prizes of $15 with a book of your choice from the Book Depository or an Amazon voucher.
At the end of the challenge, you can enter for a ‘full house’ if you’ve ticked off all the categories on the card and you have a chance of winning a $40 prize (US only).
The squares may be completed in any order, and books may cross over from other challenges that you are doing. However, you must read a different book for each square, one book cannot cover two squares.
Here’s the bingo card:
Books I Read for this Challenge:
- Mystery/thriller-My Sister and Other Liars/Killing Katie
- Over 500 pages-Children of Blood and Bone
- Four-word title-A Murder of Crows
- Last book added to your TBR-The Loneliest Girl in the Universe
- Fantasy-Strange the Dreamer
- Adapted to a movie-Ready Player One
- Has plot twist-Twisted Tales by Debora A Stansil
- Humour-Parodies and Piss Takes by Deborah A Stansil
- Book to improve life-The INFJ Writer
- Under 250 pages-Some of the Best from Tor.com
- New to you author from another country-Ink
- From favourite series-Sever
- Non-Fic hobby book-The 365 Bullet Guide
- Book from TBR randomly chosen-Rooms by Lauren Oliver
- Reread-Prufrock and Other Observations