Today I’m taking part in a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If you’d like to take part please visit the launch page and sign up with the linky on Tynga’s latest post.
1) A Storm of Swords by George R R Martin. I have a lot of catching up to do with the A Song of Ice and Fire series. I can’t wait to get my teeth stuck into this one.
2) Sever by Lauren DeStefano. I finished reading Fever earlier this year and am looking forward to seeing how the Chemical Garden trilogy ends. Will Rhine ever be reunited with her brother? Can they find a cure for the virus?
3) Asunder by Jodi Meadows. I read Incarnate last year and really enjoyed it, so I have high hopes for Asunder.
4) Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver. I loved the Delirium series and enjoyed Panic, so I definitely had to put this on my wishlist.
5) The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey. This is Grey’s debut novel and the synopsis has a Daughter of Smoke and Bone vibe so I’m really excited to read this.
6) Vitro by Jessica Khoury. I enjoyed Origin a couple of years ago and read the first chapter of Vitro recently. I really like Khoury’s writing.
As you can see, I’ve got plenty to keep me busy over the summer!
Have you read any of these novels or do you have any on your wishlist?