Today I’m enjoying in with yet another meme (I know, I know, I’m an addict). Celebrate the Small Things is a new meme hosted by Scribblings of an Aspiring Author. It takes place every Friday and the idea is to celebrate something you have achieved or done that week. It doesn’t have to be writing or reading about it-it can be about anything positive aspect of your life, however small or mundane. Then we can hop over to the other blogs on the linky and offer them some encouragement and a virtual pat on the back. I think this will be fun, and learning to appreciate the little victories in life definitely makes you feel better. So let’s give it a go.
This week I’m pleased with myself for:
- Managing to post to my blog a few times
- Sticking to my new Zumba class routine
- Investigating a few new career opportunities
- Walking 30 mins into work most days
- Helping my Dad set up his new phone
- Eating a healthy lunch at work each day