If you have a query about my blog, the FAQs below might answer it for you. If not, you can always contact me.
Can I use any of the images or text from your blog?
Unless otherwise stated, the texts and images on this blog are the sole intellectual property of myself (Anstice V Brown, known as Tizzy Brown). If you wish to copy, alter or use my text or images in any way, I insist that you email me to request permission. In most cases I will grant you permission to use my work if it’s not for commercial purposes, as long as you credit me and link back to me, but you must email me to get permission first.
Occasionally, I have used the work of other photographers, artists or bloggers, either under a Creative Commons licence or with explicit permission. In these instances, I have given credit and linked back to them so please do not use these files without seeking permission from the copyright holder yourself.
Where did you get your layout?
The layout template is the Tweak Me 2.0 theme by Nose Graze and I highly recommend it due to its versatility. The template customisations, including the blog header and other style elements, were created by myself.
Do you earn money from this blog?
I don’t earn any money for writing book reviews or other blog posts. However, I do earn a small amount from affiliate links displayed on this blog, which helps me cover the cost of web hosting and other resources.
What is your review policy?
What is your giveaway policy?
1) Giveaways are open to all followers of this blog, both UK and International (as long as the Book Depository ships to you) unless otherwise specified.
2) The giveaway will run until the time specified in the announcement post and the winner will be announced on my blog.
3) You must be at least 18 years old or have your parent’s permission to enter.
4) One entry per person only, please. Entries will be checked and anyone found to be cheating will be disqualified.
5) Winners will be chosen at random using Rafflecopter unless otherwise specified.
6) If the winner fails to provide an email address or does not respond to my email within 48 hours, they forfeit their prizes and I will choose another winner.
7) In accordance with the Data Protection Act, personal details are kept confidential and not passed onto a third party, except when prizes are supplied by a publisher or author (this will be clearly stated). All personal details are discarded after the giveaway ends.
8) In cases where the author or publisher supplies the prizes, A V Brown/Dusting the Soul will not be held responsible for their non-arrival.
Can you promote my book?
Can you post about my blogfest or giveaway?
Of course! If your blogfest or giveaway is about writing, books, art or anything else creative, feel free to drop me a line and I’ll write a post about it and/or promote it on social media.